Anyone else feeling this already?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh cmon, it's only day 3 or 4 :) I've only gotten ATSU and MWU so far.

Hey I'm working on the ccom secondary right now and I was wondering if anyone has advice on how to handle the "Why our school?" question that so many ask. From what I understand, they don't want to just have you regurgitate their mission statement back to them, but where are we supposed to draw info from then? I mean what I read on their websites is really all the information I know about most of these schools.
What do you guys do to answer that question?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I'm working on the ccom secondary right now and I was wondering if anyone has advice on how to handle the "Why our school?" question that so many ask. From what I understand, they don't want to just have you regurgitate their mission statement back to them, but where are we supposed to draw info from then? I mean what I read on their websites is really all the information I know about most of these schools.
What do you guys do to answer that question?

not sure if there is a right answer for this, but for additional input...I use this question as another time to talk about what I want out of my med education. Then you can show how this is fulfilled by their school, location, mission...whatever.

Good luck

Oh cmon, it's only day 3 or 4 :) I've only gotten ATSU and MWU so far.

Lol fine semi d move

haha...semi d sounds painful ;)

MedPR, don't you worry...youll have plenty of love this cycle, Im sure of it! The schools just heard that you weren't in a rush to get too many all at once. They are looking out for you:p

Members don't see this ad :)
not sure if there is a right answer for this, but for additional input...I use this question as another time to talk about what I want out of my med education. Then you can show how this is fulfilled by their school, location, mission...whatever.

Good luck

Thanks, that's actually quite helpful.

Good luck

This is kind of what I did as well. I actually didn't mention their mission statement at all. They have a generic one anyway.

...signing away 5 years of my life. Still if its the only/best place I get in, worth it.

Same here man. Its a great school and wont mind the sacrifice.

Not worth it to me. Best of luck though.