Anyone Else Getting Logged Out Constantly Today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mad Jack

Critically Caring
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I keep having to log in again, regardless of having the "Keep Me Logged In" button checked. This has persisted across multiple devices, so it's not just a cookie error or something of the sort. Anyone else having weird issues?
 
I am, but only after clearin web data and cookies. After a few times having to enter my username/password, it starts to keep me logged in as usual.

Still getting those obnoxious ads at the bottom of my iPhone safari window. :|
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been for a month or two now. Before it started happening, I would occasionally see other people's usernames where my username should be, and then I'd get bumped off. I share internet with other people in my building, so I think our accounts are crossing paths somehow (not a computer person obviously).
 
It was happening to me the other day. It cleared itself up after a couple days, it was at the same time I had almost no signal on my phone and cleared up when my service was back to normal.
 
I've disabled the SSL requirement while I make some additional changes to address the logout issue. In the meantime, I recommend all our members use SSL when using a public WiFi or computer. Additionally suggest using the extension HTTPS everywhere to force SSL connections whenever possible.