• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Virion

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2003
Visit site
Status
Coming back to the great state of Colorado. Looking forward to it and to meeting all the members of our class. :clap:

About the Ads

thierryh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2004
Visit site
Status
Congrats guys!!! Denver is such an amazing place to live. I'm in the program now and used to use this message board a few years ago. Logged on to see the post match giddiness and see it's come a long way.
Anyways, we (meaning housestaff) were flooded with e-mails yesterday from the faculty saying how excited they were that you all were coming and how smart and well qualified you are and how dumb the rest of us are going to look when you get here. Won't post anybody's name here but it looks like a great well rounded class from all over the country (Vermont, California, a few from Texas, New York, a couple from Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, etc...).
Don't know if you all heard or if they have final approval for it yet but the program is probably going to be 1-4 next year. Not much change in curiculum but should make the first year more integrated.
So wax those skis, wipe down the kayak, and dust off those carabiners your now Coloradans. Can't wait to meet you!!!
-TH

palmettobay

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2004
Visit site
Status
Sweet! A tiny little nook on the discussion board for the handful of us going to Denver. I love it. I'm psyched to meet you folks. I'm representing the New York portion of our geographically well-rounded class.

SewerRat

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Status
awesome dudes!

i'm from california. see you soon. better brush up on my skills in tahoe before i go though.

mrstubbs

15+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2003
baltimore
Visit site
Status
Count me in!!! Can't wait to meet you guys (and at least one other girl). I've spent a total of 24 hours in Denver- pretty much like moving to a different country for me, but wouldn't have it any other way. ACLS, apartment shopping, U-Hauls can wait- savoring March Madness for now. Go Cats! Congratulations, everybody.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ERMudPhud

Back for a visit
15+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2003
Visit site
Status
Congratulations you all. Don't forget your most important purchase once you get to Denver--A season ski pass

About the Ads