• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Anyone else going to Denver?

About the Ads

thierryh

15+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2004
Congrats guys!!! Denver is such an amazing place to live. I'm in the program now and used to use this message board a few years ago. Logged on to see the post match giddiness and see it's come a long way.
Anyways, we (meaning housestaff) were flooded with e-mails yesterday from the faculty saying how excited they were that you all were coming and how smart and well qualified you are and how dumb the rest of us are going to look when you get here. Won't post anybody's name here but it looks like a great well rounded class from all over the country (Vermont, California, a few from Texas, New York, a couple from Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, etc...).
Don't know if you all heard or if they have final approval for it yet but the program is probably going to be 1-4 next year. Not much change in curiculum but should make the first year more integrated.
So wax those skis, wipe down the kayak, and dust off those carabiners your now Coloradans. Can't wait to meet you!!!
-TH

Upvote 0

mrstubbs

15+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2003
baltimore
Count me in!!! Can't wait to meet you guys (and at least one other girl). I've spent a total of 24 hours in Denver- pretty much like moving to a different country for me, but wouldn't have it any other way. ACLS, apartment shopping, U-Hauls can wait- savoring March Madness for now. Go Cats! Congratulations, everybody.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.