Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Anyone else going to Denver?

Discussion in 'Emergency Medicine' started by SewerRat, Mar 18, 2004.

1. SewerRat

SewerRat Member
    7+ Year Member

Just wanted to know who I was gonna be kicking it with in the Rockies. Anyone?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Virion

Virion Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Coming back to the great state of Colorado. Looking forward to it and to meeting all the members of our class. :clap:

4. SewerRat

SewerRat Member
    7+ Year Member

congrats!

i'm sure you are as happy as i am virion!

5. palmettobay

palmettobay Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I matched in Denver, my first choice. Couldn't be happier!

6. thierryh

thierryh Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Congrats guys!!! Denver is such an amazing place to live. I'm in the program now and used to use this message board a few years ago. Logged on to see the post match giddiness and see it's come a long way.
    Anyways, we (meaning housestaff) were flooded with e-mails yesterday from the faculty saying how excited they were that you all were coming and how smart and well qualified you are and how dumb the rest of us are going to look when you get here. Won't post anybody's name here but it looks like a great well rounded class from all over the country (Vermont, California, a few from Texas, New York, a couple from Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, etc...).
    Don't know if you all heard or if they have final approval for it yet but the program is probably going to be 1-4 next year. Not much change in curiculum but should make the first year more integrated.
    So wax those skis, wipe down the kayak, and dust off those carabiners your now Coloradans. Can't wait to meet you!!!
    -TH

7. palmettobay

palmettobay Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Sweet! A tiny little nook on the discussion board for the handful of us going to Denver. I love it. I'm psyched to meet you folks. I'm representing the New York portion of our geographically well-rounded class.

8. SewerRat

SewerRat Member
    7+ Year Member

awesome dudes!

i'm from california. see you soon. better brush up on my skills in tahoe before i go though.

9. mrstubbs

mrstubbs Junior Member

Count me in!!! Can't wait to meet you guys (and at least one other girl). I've spent a total of 24 hours in Denver- pretty much like moving to a different country for me, but wouldn't have it any other way. ACLS, apartment shopping, U-Hauls can wait- savoring March Madness for now. Go Cats! Congratulations, everybody.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

10. ERMudPhud

ERMudPhud Back for a visit
    10+ Year Member

Congratulations you all. Don't forget your most important purchase once you get to Denver--A season ski pass