anyone else have the same prob as me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goodies

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
studying makes my @$$ sore. sitting for lengthy periods even with short breaks in between AND a butt pad for my chair..

can't help it that i got no junk in my trunk. :mad: how to fix?

Members don't see this ad.

I use a reclining chair with a neck saver book stand

life is good.

studying makes my @$$ sore. sitting for lengthy periods even with short breaks in between AND a butt pad for my chair..

Studying gives me a weird kink/pain/cramp in the rhomboids area, from that abnormal hunched-over-the-table posture. Definitely study-session limiting.

Members don't see this ad :)

Studying gives me a weird kink/pain/cramp in the rhomboids area, from that abnormal hunched-over-the-table posture. Definitely study-session limiting.

Same thing happened to me even though I was mainly sitting on a comfy seat. It eventually went away after the first week and a half or so (my @$$ adapted I guess), although I do think that breaking up my study day with a little exercise helped. Oh, and it can happen even to those of us with junk in our trunks (which I definitely have).

Same thing happened to me even though I was mainly sitting on a comfy seat. It eventually went away after the first week and a half or so (my @$$ adapted I guess), although I do think that breaking up my study day with a little exercise helped. Oh, and it can happen even to those of us with junk in our trunks (which I definitely have).

lol, ok, i'm glad im not the only one. i just felt a little weird today cuz i went to the restroom to specifically massage my gluteus muscles.

oh yes the bookstand is awesome....at first my classmates made jokes about it and now half of them have it! :laugh:

office depot has an awesome bookstand that holds books well for like 12 bucks......definitely worth it!