Anyone else have this problem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sublimize23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am like a solid B student. I sometimes get A's, (only 1 C, ever) and the vast majority B's. So my overall is a 3.2 and my science is a 3.4. I just find it really difficult to break the A barrier. I am happy with my results, but is it enough? If I keep on this trend, should I be worried?

Members don't see this ad.

I am like a solid B student. I sometimes get A's, (only 1 C, ever) and the vast majority B's. So my overall is a 3.2 and my science is a 3.4. I just find it really difficult to break the A barrier. I am happy with my results, but is it enough? If I keep on this trend, should I be worried?

Are you applying this year or are you applying in the future? If you have already taken your DAT, how did you do? What courses have you taken and what courses do you plan to take in the future? I think these questions must be answered first before people on SDN can help you :D:);)

I had mostly A's in my non-science courses and mostly B's for my sciences (except a C in orgo 2) and I still got accepted. Make sure you do well on the DATs and have extracurriculars and experience.