Anyone Else Having this Problem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefuldentistry

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Every time I call AADSAS the computer voice lady says "thank you for calling, due to unusually high call volume we are unable to take your call right now please try again later" I call back 2 hours later and same thing. I email aadsas and they never respond. How the heck do I get through to AADSAS??? There are a few questions I would like someone from AADSAS to answer. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get through to AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Every time I call AADSAS the computer voice lady says "thank you for calling, due to unusually high call volume we are unable to take your call right now please try again later" I call back 2 hours later and same thing. I email aadsas and they never respond. How the heck do I get through to AADSAS??? There are a few questions I would like someone from AADSAS to answer. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get through to AADSAS?

yea I got the automatic response but it says "Stop calling and just wait, we don't give a crap we just work here. If your stuff don't get here, send them again or wait until next year app"

Reactions: 1 users
Keep calling and eventually you'll get through. You'll get a prompt to enter your aadsas ID when you win. They're super nice when you finally reach them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya they probably have like 2 people working the phones haha. I have emailed them before. It took like 3-4 but they did respond with a thorough answer to my question.

Yesterday was July 4th soooo.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah during a non-holiday weekday I usually just call about 20 times in a row. Then I get through.