My chemistry class in high school was a complete burden for me, it was one of those classes where they stuff twenty seniors that are on the verge of failing along with a handful of juniors (i.e. me). My classmates were extremely rude to my teacher (at my school sending a student out, giving demarets, assigning detention, etc... has zero consequences so disciplining them was useless), who tried everything to make sure we were prepared. Because of their immaturity, we barely got through the curriculum and with so much chaos I learned almost nothing. I am studying general chemistry now in order to be prepared for college, I am an incoming freshman. Be happy about a hard class, it could be much worse. Also, like I said I am studying general chemistry, but I am not on thermodynamics yet; however, if all else fails and you become stuck on something you can PM me and I will do my best to help you.