Anyone else in the same boat? 2 weeks left.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pursuingadream

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
DAT in just a couple weeks... anyone else feeling like they can't do it, they'll fail and literally score a 15 in every section? But then also feeling like you're doing everything you can and everything people recommend in their breakdowns that it has to go well and be okay?
HELP SDN COMMUNITY. Anxiety levels have peaked with only 2 weeks left.
Any advice on what to do with 2 weeks left/psychological/emotional support?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Calm down and keep going at it. Two weeks is the main grind time. Im on the same boat as you and have no idea how well I'm going to do on the real thing in two weeks. Just keep going through all your material and taking notes on things you get wrong. Im going to be looking through destroyer for the 2nd time for all science sections and making more notes on things I dont understand well. This is the time where you can really improve your scores as long as you study long and efficiently. DRILL concepts in and think about why you are putting in all of your hard work.

I agree. My test is on the 27th and the anxiety is starting to kick in. The only thing we can do at this point is review and focus on the weak points.

Chipotle helps me, lol

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL i feel the same way. feeling like I'll get a 15 on every section, but when i study I feel like I know everything

My test is the 20th. I know you keep hearing people say this but hear it from someone who use to suffer from bad test anxiety. Be confident! You do yourself no favors by freaking out. As studying for bio has taught us, the body is definitely affected by stress. Don't play head games with yourself. Keep Calm and Chive On!

I know how you feel I have my test on the 28th! Just know this is the most important time and give it your ALL! At the end of the day don't let your scores on practice tests tell you how well you are going to do. I know a lot of people that I've talked to have had some bad scores but done much better on the real thing. Learn from them instead and keep moving forward! Make sure to focus on your weaknesses during this time but your strengths too!

my test is on the 25th and all the anxiety and feels are starting to kick in. asdfghjklli the best of luck to all of us! :)

Would anyone be interested in forming a support group and help/quiz each other? Like on whatsapp

Reactions: 2 users
Wasn't feeling nervous until a recent breakdown talking about bio questions that weren't covered in Feralis nor cliff nor destroyer

To OP: I feel like this up until test. Every day I woke up thinking should I reschedule the test or not. I swear there were time I didnt eat for like 3 days cause I would freak out way too much. Dont mean to scare you or anything though. You study hard and you will do well. Dont let fear take over. Everytime you feel anxious, just step away from stududying, take a break, go get fro yo with your friend, recharge.. You will be golden!!

how are you scoring on the bootcamp or ADA practice tests?
I just finished a topscore exam and did not do well. I'm extremely upset actually - been panicking/crying about the results.
Bio/GC/OC/PAT/RC/QR/TS/AA
18/18/16/19/19/17/18/17

Its okay! Dont worry too much, Ive heard most peoples scores increase from their topscore score by 1-2 points! Just review what you missed :)
And yeah Im on the same boat as you, taking it in 11 days!!! SUPER NERVOUS

Its okay! Dont worry too much, Ive heard most peoples scores increase from their topscore score by 1-2 points! Just review what you missed :)
And yeah Im on the same boat as you, taking it in 11 days!!! SUPER NERVOUS
I somewhat agree with what you said about topscore. I took both of the exams they have and found that the sciences are a decent indicator, but the RC and PAT are way too easy and are not representative of the actual DAT. The QR is also really bad from topscore...

DAT in just a couple weeks... anyone else feeling like they can't do it, they'll fail and literally score a 15 in every section? But then also feeling like you're doing everything you can and everything people recommend in their breakdowns that it has to go well and be okay?
HELP SDN COMMUNITY. Anxiety levels have peaked with only 2 weeks left.
Any advice on what to do with 2 weeks left/psychological/emotional support?

Right there with you. I have mine in a week and I'm considering just not showing up lol. I'm freaking out.