Anyone else interested in Pharmacology?

xceet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm a senior in high school and I was curious if any other seniors were applying to schools with Pharm&Tox.

So far I applied to MCPHS, Rutgers, University of Hartford, Monmouth Uni., and am finishing up applications for SUNY Buffalo & Montclair Uni.
(There are quite a few "safe" schools I applied to, only because I don't have much of an outstanding or remarkable background in school, testing scores, or activities I've done.)

Members don't see this ad.

Pharmacology is interesting but I am planning on doing pharmacy. No college near me offers that a bachelors major so I'll be doing chemistry if I don't get into any pharmacy school.

Pharmacology is interesting but I am planning on doing pharmacy. No college near me offers that a bachelors major so I'll be doing chemistry if I don't get into any pharmacy school.

I've got a similar plan. Are you planning on applying to pharm schools straight out of high school?

Members don't see this ad :)

I planned on applying to Pharmacy, Pharmacology & Toxicol., and some Biochem & Pharmaceutical Sci. depending on the schools.
.. I just got accepted to MCPHS for Pharmacol. so I'm 70% of going there..

If you "want" to go to MCPHS, you should make as informed a decision as possible.

I've got a similar plan. Are you planning on applying to pharm schools straight out of high school?

I applied to Rutgers pharmacy, St. Johns pharmacy, and USciences pharmacy. I'm waiting on all of them. If I get rejected, I'll go to rutgers new brunswick for chemistry.

If you "want" to go to MCPHS, you should make as informed a decision as possible.

Yeah that's why I haven't responded to quite MCP yet..
I am really interested in Pharm & Tox but I'm unsure of how far that will get me in the future..that's all that's really stopping me..well besides that it's a lil expensive for my family