Anyone else not heard yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nvshelat

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I still haven't heard about an interview... Was complete in late October/early November. Anyone else in the same boat? I've done everything possible to contact UMDNJ, PCOM, and NYCOM to tell them I love their schools (particularly UMDNJ). :-(

Members don't see this ad.

nvshelat said:
I still haven't heard about an interview... Was complete in late October/early November. Anyone else in the same boat? I've done everything possible to contact UMDNJ, PCOM, and NYCOM to tell them I love their schools (particularly UMDNJ). :-(

As Nate said, with the holidays and breaks coming up, all schools will have their lulls. Keep in mind that NYCOM just started interviewing last week, and they only sent out one round of interviews so far. PCOM is slow, as many people have said. I know students who have been complete since June that only heard from PCOM in November, and the earliest interview PCOM could give these students is in January. Don't lose hope! It will come!

Members don't see this ad :)
nvshelat said:

i'm in the same boat. i've been complete around the same time for all 3 schools, but they haven't acknowledged my existence yet :(

i hope we both hear from them soon...yes, esp. UMDNJ-SOM!!!

I'm in the same boat! Glad to know I'm not the only one!

me too!!! it is so frustrating and it is making me really nervous. :scared:

Add me to that list. Although my secondaries were complete in September, MCAT scores didn't transfer till Nov. 1st! Nice to know it's not only me.

Add another to the list. It'd be so nice to receive at least one interview invite before x-mas :(

I just mailed out my UMDNJ secondary today... yay for small victories. With school and all, it's been hard to get these things out in a timely manner. :(

same boat... completed a while ago at all these schools... not a word from any of them. I bet we're all in the same "let's see how long before these applicants break!" pile at these schools.

Any current students on here from PCOM, UMDNJ, or LECOM on here that interviewed late?? If so, when did you receive an offer? Im just trying not to lose hope here, and it would be good to hear from others who went through this. :scared:

One of my classmates put in his application the day before the deadline, many more interviewed post December. Applying late is not ideal but it doesn't eliminate you by any means. UMDNJ is slow but sure so do not loose hope yet.