Anyone else receive email from Keck USC regarding campus tours for students?

Started by lanamia
Tags Tags
usc admissions
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lanamia

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied last cycle 2020-2021 and today I received an email from medadmitusc it said

Dear Students,

Then optional campus tours that were scheduled for today and tomorrow afternoon will be rescheduled. Please remember to check your Small Group book discussion date, time and location (on the handout in your folder).

My apologies for any inconvenience.



Thank you,


I was shocked caught by surprise. I dont remember if i sent a secondary or not but did happen to people who were rejected? Does it mean anything?