Anyone else still waiting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StealthDog

U of MN 2010
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I'm curious to know if anyone else is still waiting for their acceptance. I have squeeked up to #2 from #14 on a waitlist, so I'm hoping that I'll get a call someday soon...

Just trying to keep hope alive!

~m
 
I'm waiting too! Western deosn't rank thier alternates so I have less to go on that you unfortunatly. Have hope though, people get called two days before classes and then have what I'd call "happy problems" getting everything together, #2 is encouraging. Western filled thier class with thier intial offering so I kept my position but kinda gave up on this year. When I recently had my exit interview to streghthan my application for next cycle they told me not to give up on this year.... Go figure....
~Marie






StealthDog said:
Hi all,

I'm curious to know if anyone else is still waiting for their acceptance. I have squeeked up to #2 from #14 on a waitlist, so I'm hoping that I'll get a call someday soon...

Just trying to keep hope alive!

~m