Anyone else super busy due to flu season?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crossurfingers

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's crazy over here. I've been getting my butt kicked at work ever since the day after Christmas. Today I probably gave 15 immunizations during my shift and I wasn't even the only pharmacist vaccinating. Thank goodness for the mid-shift Rph. I can't wait until things get back to normal.
 
you need some interns like me to give all the shots for you. I think I gave 23 today and all because of some news story last night.
 
same here!!! whole town is on antibiotics and all the omg i need a flu shot after watching the news freaks are out . def 20-30 more scripts a day last few weeks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad