Anyone else waiting for UF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crrees

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ive been sweating about UF since I interviewed there in December. I dont think my heart can take much more of this!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who else is in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

i also interviewed in early december and have been checking aadsas, emails and the mail every day like a mad person, when are we going to hear? i can't remember if they said they would make their decisions on january 15th or not? I'm guessing we should have a response any day now...i have no idea what to expect :confused:

again, be patient, class is not full yet...and add yourselves to our facebook group as soon as you get accepted!!!!!! good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I remember when I last interviewed at UF, Dr. Sposetti said that the committee meets up at the beginning of February to send out the next round of acceptances/rejections/waitlist. So, you should expect something in mail in two weeks. Hope this eases your mind. Good luck.

i can hardly take the wait...the closer it gets, the more i keep biting my finger nails! thanks for the replies though