anyone else waitlisted at UF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

socloseithurts

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
or does anyone know how many people are on the UF waitlist? i'm just curious because if it's like 10, then maybe i have a chance, if it's like 40, maybe not :(

Members don't see this ad.

or does anyone know how many people are on the UF waitlist? i'm just curious because if it's like 10, then maybe i have a chance, if it's like 40, maybe not :(

I can guarantee you that there are more than 40 people on UF's waitlist. The school interviews over 300 for 80 spots or so. Most people accepted to UF go because it is the state's only "state school" --> CHEAP.

It seems as if the school puts people on their waitlist that they know they will never get to. Sad, but true.

A buddy of mine in the c/o 2010 got pulled off it very late. I was put on it and never heard a thing. Best of luck to you.

Hup

that's what one my dentists said. the other one thinks there is only a handful (like 12) on the list...anyone else have any ideas?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't hold my breath... They put a lot of people on the waitlist and only a handfull are ever pulled off it.

I don't know exact numbers but if I were you I'd start moving my eggs to another basket...

I recently interviewed and we ask Dr. Sposetti specifically on this. She said last year I believe that there was only one person pulled of the waitlist. Supposibly the guy got in, fell in love and moved to another state to follow the girl. She says it can happen but it's really rare people whom are accepted to UF would give up their spot. You have to realize that 70+ are florida residents and a lot of them are from UF so they will likely choose UF if they have a double acceptance.

There is a high chance I will give up my seat!! :hardy:I will let you guys know :highfive: hopefully this helps!