anyone else wasting their spring break studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eilrahcmi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
it sucks!

hopefully ill get completely through destroyer and do a bunch of crack...

Members don't see this ad.

Bringing books with me everyday to the beach this week! (But enjoying some adult beverages while I am at it to make it a little more enjoyable :laugh:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I will go on a vacation for a couple of days with my girlfriend, then I too will be studying!

Yep there is no escape during the break :( I was studying today, I am studying now, and I will study tomorrow.... Good luck to you all :cool:

I studied my entire summer, didn't do as well as i wanted to the first time around so i studied again the entire fall semester, while being a full time student, and studied my entire winter break. it finally paid off and i'm sure you'll feel the same in the end. keep your eye on the prize, it's all worth it in the end.

I was at the beach all week hammering away at the destroyer... was sweating double amount :D

I was actually thinking it would be opposite. If you are planning on taking the DAT and not studying on your spring break then it would be a waste. :)

I was actually thinking it would be opposite. If you are planning on taking the DAT and not studying on your spring break then it would be a waste. :)

very true!

there are just so many other things i'd love to be doing while on spring break...

i have mixed emotions about it almost being over lol