Anyone familiar with the Rx30 system ?

Started by taken2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

taken2

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I picked up some weekend hours at an independent that uses the Rx30 system. this weekend will be my third weekend working there. The tech has a problem that the store started opening up on the weekend again (used to be closed before) and has decided to take out her frustration on me. I just want to be able to process prescription on my own without having to depend on her . Any help will be appreciated. .
 
Yeah, I saw it in use during my short stint at Costco. Just like the CVS Rx2000 system but much older. Pharmacy IT is so ****ing behind the rest of the tech world. Hell, with my tech hobbies I should probably go into pharmacy IT and develop some better software.

I think IT would be good for you, Sparda.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I picked up some weekend hours at an independent that uses the Rx30 system. this weekend will be my third weekend working there. The tech has a problem that the store started opening up on the weekend again (used to be closed before) and has decided to take out her frustration on me. I just want to be able to process prescription on my own without having to depend on her . Any help will be appreciated. .

We converted to Rx30 at USC about a year before I graduated. I've forgotten just about everything about it. It was better than PDX, but that's about it. Wish I could help.😳