• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

taken2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I picked up some weekend hours at an independent that uses the Rx30 system. this weekend will be my third weekend working there. The tech has a problem that the store started opening up on the weekend again (used to be closed before) and has decided to take out her frustration on me. I just want to be able to process prescription on my own without having to depend on her . Any help will be appreciated. .

Sparda29

En Taro Adun
10+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2008
New York, New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Yeah, I saw it in use during my short stint at Costco. Just like the CVS Rx2000 system but much older. Pharmacy IT is so ****ing behind the rest of the tech world. Hell, with my tech hobbies I should probably go into pharmacy IT and develop some better software.

rxlea

Almost a unicorn
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Yeah, I saw it in use during my short stint at Costco. Just like the CVS Rx2000 system but much older. Pharmacy IT is so ****ing behind the rest of the tech world. Hell, with my tech hobbies I should probably go into pharmacy IT and develop some better software.

I think IT would be good for you, Sparda.

About the Ads

Farmercyst

From the shadows
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2006
The bottom of a pile of debt.
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I picked up some weekend hours at an independent that uses the Rx30 system. this weekend will be my third weekend working there. The tech has a problem that the store started opening up on the weekend again (used to be closed before) and has decided to take out her frustration on me. I just want to be able to process prescription on my own without having to depend on her . Any help will be appreciated. .

We converted to Rx30 at USC about a year before I graduated. I've forgotten just about everything about it. It was better than PDX, but that's about it. Wish I could help.:oops:

The Fargoan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I use it all day, every day. What would you like to know?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.