Anyone Familiar with UCLA RAP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

QuentonCassidy3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently a re-applicant and was thinking about applying to the program just in case I don't come off the waitlist anywhere this year. I meet their criteria of being educationally and economically disadvantaged. My GPA is fine, where I need help is my MCAT and from what I see they help you prepare for the exam through program. Anyone familiar with the program think it would be beneficial for me?
 
I'm currently a re-applicant and was thinking about applying to the program just in case I don't come off the waitlist anywhere this year. I meet their criteria of being educationally and economically disadvantaged. My GPA is fine, where I need help is my MCAT and from what I see they help you prepare for the exam through program. Anyone familiar with the program think it would be beneficial for me?
No one really is talking much about it, but from what I have heard it is an excellent program. I am applying too; good luck!