anyone from Az?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr. Wall$treet, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Dr. Wall$treet

Banned

hey anyone from ASU or U of A here? i think it is really cool how our U of A takes only Az residents and gives us all an interview. It was an awsome interview and i love that chance too. Not to mention only 475 poeple apply and there rae 140 students in the class. I was told when i was there this week that last year they took all 39 people who were waitlisted last year. YOu gota like ur chances if you live in Az, or atleast it is very fair. ok just curious who else is out there from Az. im at ASU OH our surgeon general is from U of A

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. cdreed

cdreed Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    hi! i'm an az resident, but i'm in the Air Force stationed in tx. UofA is a great school. Hopefully i'll receive my secondary app soon- it took a while to be verified. it would be wonderful to be back home for school.

4. buglady

buglady We need more cowbell

Resident [Any Field]
    Not an AZ resident, but I went to NAU, anyone else graduate from Northern Arizona University? Why does everyone forget about the folks up north....;) ?