Anyone from St. Eustatius?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sawlopanda

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am accepted by St. Eustatius Medical School for the Sept. 2006 term. Can anyone from St. Eustatius Medical School or have done research on this school give me some background and info for this school and their residency program also. I would be appreciated if anyone can help me out :laugh: Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

uhm - you were accepted to a school, and NOW you want to get info about it?? Geesh.

Flopotomist said:
uhm - you were accepted to a school, and NOW you want to get info about it?? Geesh.

It is never too late.
I know 3 folks who have graduated from there. All 3 were stellar students in clinical rotations. One was offered a prematch in IM exactly where s/he wanted, another got first choice IM and another got FP.
That is all I know.

Members don't see this ad :)
It will prevent you from licensing in several states but other than that, if it is your only choice then go for it.

Do a search in Yahoo : Sint Eustatius residency You will find a lot of residents in different hospitals and states.
Visit Sint Eustatius forum in valuemd.com
Ask to the school administration information about the state were you want to practice in order to know if Sint Eustatius is acccredited in that state (Ask to the school administration: do not follow anonimous information about it in forums) Some of the states do not have approved yet Sint Eustatius graduates for residency, so it is an important question for you.

I am a graduate of St. E. I agree with the previous posters that there are several states that you will not get liscensure. My experience has been positive. My clinical rotations were great. I am currently a third year resident at the university of michigan in PM&R. I personally know residents in anesthesia and radiology from St. E.

Best of luck.