anyone from Uni - TOLEDO ?

Started by dollyRX
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dollyRX

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i would like to find out about anatomy & physiology classes we have to take in UT in order to be admitted by professional program

Do they really offer once a year :
Level I in fall & Level II in spring????

I already finish thoes classes in other school & got A & B grade

Possible to take II first & I second since it is review for me

Plus i would like to how BSPS can transfer to Pharm D within Toledo

thanks