Africa and Middle East anyone from zimbabwe???

Started by chick
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chick

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HELLO EVRYBODY, THIS IS CHICK 😍 4U. JUST LOOKING OUT IF THERE IS ANYONE FROM ZIMBABWE OR KENYA.
 
chick said:
HELLO EVRYBODY, THIS IS CHICK 😍 4U. JUST LOOKING OUT IF THERE IS ANYONE FROM ZIMBABWE OR KENYA.[/QUOT



Yeesss....I was born in Harare, but I'm Nigerian..holla back at me.....
 
holla,
hepppy heppy meeting u.
i don't know where harare is but am looking out for my hero who said is from zimbabwe or kenya 😕 and i met him in flight. he gave me his phone number but i lost it and ever since that day 🙁 am looking out for him. he said he is a dentist or something related to dental so am looking out for him in this site. i don't know his origin but he was a brown guy.i know in this site all the doctors are seriously discussing about your career/// hey but u guys can take a break for me and help me find my love,am sure u can/////// hollaholla. 👍
 
I grew up in South Africa, and I have been to Zimbabwe to visit the Vic Falls. Amazing experience. 🙂 Im sorry to say this , but when I went Mugabe's fcked up ruling could be seen in every part of Zim. I know its gotten even worse now.