Anyone get a letter from Kessler / UMDNJ ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bankingdom

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a letter from Kessler saying thank you and all that jazz.... anyone get the same letter? Just wondering if it was sent to all candidates or only a select few......
 
bankingdom said:
I got a letter from Kessler saying thank you and all that jazz.... anyone get the same letter? Just wondering if it was sent to all candidates or only a select few......


I got it a few weeks ago. Sounds like it said the same thing. Don't really know what it means though. I can say that, none of my classmate have admitted to receiving the letter.
 
yes, i got the same letter a few weeks ago, too. it was the general "thank you" with a we think you are a strong candidate for our program, etc., etc. pretty generic, but flattering nonetheless.