Anyone get a LOR from Christopher Kleinhenz? Cause its in my UPenn file

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justskipee

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Soo, I go and check my status at UPenn today, and same ol same ol, review until march blah blah. Then just for kicks I click on my letters of recommendation page, and I see this:

Christopher Kleinhenz Additional
The University of Wisconsin-Madison/French & Italian 12/05/2005

Woh nelly, some random letter that is definitely not from one of my letter writers has found its way into my application file, I've never taken French or Italian. All of my letters were marked as entered in August. How funny is that! :laugh: If this is your letter PM me. I called the admissions people and there were confused as well, and will hopefully fix it promptly.

In conclusion, your fears about the postal service and the admissions office (including employees) are true!! :barf:

has anyone heard or had this happen to them?

Members don't see this ad.

I had the same exact thing happen last week from UMaryland. I was checking my status page and there was a letter from some IM doctor I have never heard of that was added to my file two months after I was complete. So I called Maryland up and they said they'd look into it.

Very weird.

the negative 1 said:
I had the same exact thing happen last week from UMaryland. I was checking my status page and there was a letter from some IM doctor I have never heard of that was added to my file two months after I was complete. So I called Maryland up and they said they'd look into it.

Very weird.
My guess is you have a name in common with someone. I was at an interview earlier and someone with my exact name was applying there too. The interviewer told me he had read his whole file the night before. Then the morning of my interview he had realized he had read the wrong file and proceeded to get the correct file.

So you may want to check into this possiblity

Members don't see this ad :)
justskipee said:
Soo, I go and check my status at UPenn today, and same ol same ol, review until march blah blah. Then just for kicks I click on my letters of recommendation page, and I see this:

Christopher Kleinhenz Additional
The University of Wisconsin-Madison/French & Italian 12/05/2005

Woh nelly, some random letter that is definitely not from one of my letter writers has found its way into my application file, I've never taken French or Italian. All of my letters were marked as entered in August. How funny is that! :laugh: If this is your letter PM me. I called the admissions people and there were confused as well, and will hopefully fix it promptly.

In conclusion, your fears about the postal service and the admissions office (including employees) are true!! :barf:

has anyone heard or had this happen to them?

haha, that is so random. you have some luck.

dude, u penn sucks. the same thing happened to me over a month ago. some poor kid would've never found his rec if i hadn't randomly checked the status page and called.