anyone get any neuro interviews yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Borrow

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, I was wondering when the bulk of these start appearing. I did get a prelim interview and did get a notice from one school that they will begin reviewing in a couple of weeks and that they will wait til deans letter comes in to give interviews.

Wondering the same, by which date should I start panicking if I don't receive interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not yet, applied 9/15 around 9pm.

I've heard from one program so far ( U Buffalo), applied on 9/16

Just got three in the Southeast. Phew. Also submitted 9/15.

Last edited:
UAB
South Alabama
University of Kentucky
Oschner
University of South Carolina
Florida Mayo Clinic

Got my app out around 11AM on the 15th

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
how about rejections? i haven't heard anything. not sure what to make of it.

Just got an interview from University of Michigan!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Ochsner Medical Center

Applied 9/15, ~10:30 AM EST

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Invite from U. Tennessee in Memphis earlier today!
Applied 9/15

Haven't heard anything yet. Applied in the 4 PM hour on the 15th.

Buffalo and Maryland, no rejections or prelims yet
Applied 9/12 noonish

Do you get emails for rejections or is it mostly just silent rejections?

so far (applied 9/15 at 5pm):

Univ of Florida- Jacksonville
Univ of Maryland
SUNY Upstate

Got 2 more earlier today!
U. Nebraska
Texas A&M/Scott and White

Two more today, including Scott & White as well.

do you think we will hear anything on the weekends or can i feel okay being further than 5 feet from my email all day?

do you think we will hear anything on the weekends or can i feel okay being further than 5 feet from my email all day?

Probably less likely, but it's possible. I know that VCU interviews on Saturdays.

On another note, I got a "confirmation of receipt" notice from University of Arkansas. Anyone else get this (or an invite)?

If no email is provided in the interview invitation on MyERAS, do we simply reply to the invitation through the MyERAS message center?

If no email is provided in the interview invitation on MyERAS, do we simply reply to the invitation through the MyERAS message center?

i believe so

That's what I've been doing and several program directors have gotten back to me through myERAS

Probably less likely, but it's possible. I know that VCU interviews on Saturdays.

On another note, I got a "confirmation of receipt" notice from University of Arkansas. Anyone else get this (or an invite)?

I got this, the "confirmation of receipt" notice from Univ of Arkansas. It came in yesterday afternoon.

UAB!

Also go that "confirmation" also from Arkansas, Utah, and Wisconsin earlier this week

for organization, it may be better to make a 2016 Neurology Match thread, sticky it, and have a formal list where folks update as they get invites, similar to the stickied 2015 match thread. if enough people agree i'd be happy to start that thread

Reactions: 2 users
i agree
for organization, it may be better to make a 2016 Neurology Match thread, sticky it, and have a formal list where folks update as they get invites, similar to the stickied 2015 match thread. if enough people agree i'd be happy to start that thread

I have interviews at IU, Loyola, Med College of Wisconsin, and Colorado.

Has anyone heard from Rush?

Also got UNM
I think we're moving over to use that stickied thread for interview stuff