Anyone get into Nova declining?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JMcCarthy2016

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not get accepted Nova yet and my application is on pending status. I talked to them and they say that I am in the first few to be reviewed if someone drops, so I think I have a chance of being accepted. I have not gotten into any schools yet. I was wondering if anyone was planning on declining nova?
 
what was your stats? Did you apply for the Hybrid or the regular program..?..Please share..
 
I applied to the regular program.

My stats are:

overall GPA: 3.58
Pre req GPA: 3.38
Upperdivision coursework GPA: 3.87
GRE: Verbal:149 Math:150 Writing: 3.5
Observation hrs: 70 hrs in multiple settings

Did you apply to Nova at all and what are your stats>