Anyone get rejected by USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stephilosphy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wonder...It seems like many people get acceptance in the DPT program of USC

Members don't see this ad.

they have the biggest class size (i think 96 this yr) so even though they have a lot of applicants they can take a large number of them. Also take into consideration that they may accept 96 but not all go there so more slots open for those on the wait list. Same for all schools. I think a big concern in this decision for me and think a lot of others is the tuition because they are oneo f the more expensive programs.

they have the biggest class size (i think 96 this yr) so even though they have a lot of applicants they can take a large number of them. Also take into consideration that they may accept 96 but not all go there so more slots open for those on the wait list. Same for all schools. I think a big concern in this decision for me and think a lot of others is the tuition because they are oneo f the more expensive programs.

Yes! They're really expensive~~