-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
anyone get their step 2 CS results back yet?
Started by prominence
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
August 3rd, no result.
Rumor has it that the first batch of scores will be released tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.
Rumor has it that the first batch of scores will be released tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took it August 31. When I called last month to find out when I would get my score, someone at NBME told me mid-November, so hopefully it should be coming soon.
The time lag between testing and getting your score makes it tough for people to retake the test if they don't pass.
The time lag between testing and getting your score makes it tough for people to retake the test if they don't pass.
B
Blade28
August 26th. Also heard that the first batch of results will be released Nov 15th (tomorrow), but like BellKicker, I'm very skeptical.
http://www.usmle.org/step2/Step2CS/Step2Indexes/Step2CS_Scoring.htm#UpdateResults
Essentially:
Philly and Atlanta: early Dec
LA and Chicago: mid to late Dec
Houston: early Jan
Almost one more month to worry 🙁
Essentially:
Philly and Atlanta: early Dec
LA and Chicago: mid to late Dec
Houston: early Jan
Almost one more month to worry 🙁
has anyone who took the exam in October in Philly get their CS results back yet?
prominence said:has anyone who took the exam in October in Philly get their CS results back yet?
I took my step 2 CS in philly on September 2nd, 2004 and received my results 2 weeks ago (December 11th) or thereabouts.
V
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you know what sucks?
Prior to taking the test they ask "are there any questions before we get started?"
I asked if we are supposed to write an HPI note or just put pertinent positives/negatives, differential etc...
I also explained that depending on what study material you used, it suggested totally different approaches to documenting the encounter. The guy said, "uh...use your best judgement."
They are gonna flunk 5% of medical students and they don't even have a clear-cut plan to approach the stupid $1000 test! This really pisses me off!
Prior to taking the test they ask "are there any questions before we get started?"
I asked if we are supposed to write an HPI note or just put pertinent positives/negatives, differential etc...
I also explained that depending on what study material you used, it suggested totally different approaches to documenting the encounter. The guy said, "uh...use your best judgement."
They are gonna flunk 5% of medical students and they don't even have a clear-cut plan to approach the stupid $1000 test! This really pisses me off!
wooo said:you know what sucks?
Prior to taking the test they ask "are there any questions before we get started?"
I asked if we are supposed to write an HPI note or just put pertinent positives/negatives, differential etc...
I also explained that depending on what study material you used, it suggested totally different approaches to documenting the encounter. The guy said, "uh...use your best judgement."
They are gonna flunk 5% of medical students and they don't even have a clear-cut plan to approach the stupid $1000 test! This really pisses me off!
Did you find out the answer? Do they expect an abreviated H&P?
tennik said:We have been told it is pass/fail and that the test is designed so 95% will pass.
Do your results give you any feedback besides pass/fail?
No. For this $1000 test, they offer you no feedback whatsoever. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Only P/F for the 3 sections. However, if you do fail, they supposedly give you feedback.
prominence said:has anyone who took the exam in October in Philly get their CS results back yet?
bump
B
Blade28
Still waiting for my results...took Step 2 CS in August in LA...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 4K