Anyone go through Eastern Mennonite MA in Biomedicine Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PerpetualNovice

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning to apply to a few special master programs in the fall and was wondering if anyone had completed a MA in Biomedicine at Eastern Mennonite University in Virginia? I am from Illinois and so far my top 3 is Midwestern, Rosalind Franklin, and EMU. I feel like I have a good idea about the other two, but there seems to be an absence of input from here for this school, so I thought I'd start a thread and get some input :xf: Thanks for any info 😀