Anyone go to Shenandoah or interviewed there?

Started by jamesmku
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jamesmku

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if anyone out here on these forums attends Shenandoah or if anyone else has interviewed there. Just wondering what their interview process was like.

Thanks,
James
 
Daughter went there last Saturday. 450 applicants for 40 spots, they interview the top 90 and pick from there. She said that they do an individual interview for 30 minutes, then a group interview, then a tour. She liked the fact that they have aquatic therapy.
 
So, how did everyone's interview go? I'm very anxious to hear back despite the fact that they said it would only be 1-2 weeks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Think it went ok, probably more nervous than I thought I would get and yourself? Where you there on 3/7/09?
 
Think it went ok, probably more nervous than I thought I would get and yourself? Where you there on 3/7/09?

Yup. The group interview I found very hard to prepare for, though I feel that I answered the questions fairly well. How about you?