Anyone going to cleveland out there?

Started by Tee 224
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tee 224

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone out there going to cleveland could tell me on average how late classes run? I will be commuting for the first couple months and wanted to know what time they actually got out of class the first year. I called the school and the person I spoke to said he didn't have a schedule for this year in front of him, but that it's basically 8 to 5. I thought that classes might get out earlier since the school goes basically year round?

Thanks in advance!