Anyone going to Hawaii for rotations this year?

Started by scvcstar
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scvcstar

Optometrist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone here going to the Honolulu VA for one of their externship rotations in 2010-2011? Or know someone that is going?

I'm going Oct-Dec and am interested in chatting about Hawaii logistics/tips with anyone going anytime this year!

As far as I know, Berkeley, SCCO, and Pacific sends students to the Honolulu VA, and I already know who's going from Berkeley, so this is mainly geared towards SCCO & Pacific people! If anyone else is going to be in Hawaii for any other reason, feel free to contact me too. =)

You can PM me or respond here. =)