Anyone going to LIU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjh8956

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going to liu...what are you going to do about housing?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you going to the CW Post Campus?

I live in the area. No you cant crash. :D

PM me as to what you are looking for and I can point you into some towns nearby.

I assume you can't/ don't want to dorm there?

Hey, I am going to check out the campus/meet the staff at LIU next week since I did a phone interview. What were your thoughts of the school when you did the in-person interview?

Are you from NY? What's the living like? Are you planning on getting an apartment?

Members don't see this ad :)
I from New Jersey...and the faculty and students were really nice. I have no idea about the living situation which is what I am worried about...everything is nice tho....the area isnt that great tho

hey, I was accepted to LIU, and I also loved the school when I interviewed there. I have to disagree about the area not being that great. its nearby city hall and some upscale areas in downtown brooklyn, but its also near a lot of cheap, sleazy jewelry stores and electronics stores on fulton street mall which is like a block away. I wouldnt say this is an unsafe area though, and the area is up an coming, and lots of luxury condos are being built there now....fyi...dont drive there..parking is a disaster, train goes right there.

Where are you living? I am not sure how to look for housing...are you from the area in New York?