Anyone going to LIU?

Started by mjh8956
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Are you going to the CW Post Campus?

I live in the area. No you cant crash. 😀

PM me as to what you are looking for and I can point you into some towns nearby.

I assume you can't/ don't want to dorm there?
 
Hey, I am going to check out the campus/meet the staff at LIU next week since I did a phone interview. What were your thoughts of the school when you did the in-person interview?

Are you from NY? What's the living like? Are you planning on getting an apartment?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I from New Jersey...and the faculty and students were really nice. I have no idea about the living situation which is what I am worried about...everything is nice tho....the area isnt that great tho
 
hey, I was accepted to LIU, and I also loved the school when I interviewed there. I have to disagree about the area not being that great. its nearby city hall and some upscale areas in downtown brooklyn, but its also near a lot of cheap, sleazy jewelry stores and electronics stores on fulton street mall which is like a block away. I wouldnt say this is an unsafe area though, and the area is up an coming, and lots of luxury condos are being built there now....fyi...dont drive there..parking is a disaster, train goes right there.
 
Where are you living? I am not sure how to look for housing...are you from the area in New York?