Anyone going to SAEM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Snoopy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going to SAEM? Does anyone need to share a room? PM me if you are like me and need to travel on a budget.

Members don't see this ad.

Im planning on going right now, if nothing else it will be educational/academic leave during my prelim, and a nice break. Sharing a room depends on your measurements. kidding im quite married. but yes Im going to SAEM.

If you're talking of Orlando in May, then pretty much the entire intern cohort from East Carolina will be there. We're like so many rock stars, ya know.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm headed down to the med student stuff on Saturday, but then I have to head back home since I'll be in the middle of a rotation. Any other students going to be there?

No, Its looks like you're the only one Hercules... :laugh:

I2I said:
No, Its looks like you're the only one Hercules... :laugh:

Well I guess that means it will be just me and the program directors hanging out in an empty auditorium. I guess I'll have to brush up on my PD small talk if I'm going to entertain them for the whole day ;)

OK, enough of the small talk...its me and you in the auditorium, Hercules. Prepare to meet your match! (no pun intended) :smuggrin:

Count 2 more in - my husband and I will be there. I guess there will be 4 of us in the auditorium now :).

PS - thanks Hercules for the USMLE study schedule!!!

ATC2MD said:
Count 2 more in - my husband and I will be there. I guess there will be 4 of us in the auditorium now :).

PS - thanks Hercules for the USMLE study schedule!!!

well good--our numbers are growing. Maybe by the time of the meeting we'll hit double digits... Glad the schedule helped. Was it very different from what you had down already?

I2I-I'm preparing for the great showdown, but now it looks like we'll have to do a 2-on-2 :D BTW, what school are you coming from?

"well good--our numbers are growing. Maybe by the time of the meeting we'll hit double digits... Glad the schedule helped. Was it very different from what you had down already?" - Hercules

It was different, because I was toying with the idea of going systems-based. After looking at your schedule, however, and reading that discipline-based study gives you more repetition I decided to pattern my study after yours. I have a bit more time chronologically, but am taking a bunch of half days in there (for SAEM, etc) too. I've been doing questions for a while just to dip my toes in, so hopefully that'll make up for the playtime :cool:

yeah there was a reward out for my cousin, too but they'll never catch us. I run a 4.2 police dog aided 40.

I am going to SAEM. I doubt I will stay at the hotel where the convention is. I will stay somewhere close but CHEAPER. I am a male DO studentfrom UHS. PM if anyone is interested in sharing a room

Thanks