Anyone Going To St. George in January '05?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RussianJoo

Useless Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I am going to SGU in january and was wondering if there was anyone else that was also going there in january so that we could start making friends early. So if you are going please either reply to this thread or pm me. you can also im me on AIM my screen name is RussianJoo.

hope to hear from you all very soon,

RussianJoo

P.S. if the wonderful administrators could make this into a "sticky" post so that people in my class could find the thread easier that would be great. 🙂
 
I'm applying to that class. Hopefully I can get in, I really want to.