Anyone going to the APHA MRM in Spokane next month?

Started by Moxxie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Moxxie

Rained out
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to decide by tomorrow whether or not to go to the APHA mid-year regional meeting next month. Has anyone been to one of these? I want to be involved with APHA, but I would be the only P1 in my class going - usually the P2s and P3s go. It's also not on the best weekend - I have a test, a presentation, and an open house the next week. It's also a yucky 9-10 hour drive from Pocatello. What do you guys think?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not going to midyear, but I'm planning on going to annual in Atlanta.
 
Yep, I'm going to the Spokane meeting! WSU is hosting the Friday Night Social. Pirates of the Carribean themed party--come dressed up.