Anyone got rejected??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xnurikox

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yes....congrats to all of you who got accepted, but i bet there's ppl like me....very frustrating and depressing, but i applied to 10 schools and got rejected from 9 schools without getting any interviews. i feel like i wasted my time and money, but i guess it was worth a try...
did anyone get accepted on their second trial? i think my main reason of rejection was low GPA. what would be my chance of getting accepted with low GPA if i'd decided to apply again next year? how could i show improvement? i already have work experience as pharm tech and i have repeated courses to boost up GPA, but obviously it didn't help...
would anyone be glad to cheer me up? i'm losing all of my hopes...

oh, and does anyone know about Postbac Programs? I got an email from Touro Univ in Calif that they provide Accelerated Postbac Program that will guarantee an interview spot for next year, but would that really help?

Members don't see this ad.

yes....congrats to all of you who got accepted, but i bet there's ppl like me....very frustrating and depressing, but i applied to 10 schools and got rejected from 9 schools without getting any interviews. i feel like i wasted my time and money, but i guess it was worth a try...
did anyone get accepted on their second trial? i think my main reason of rejection was low GPA. what would be my chance of getting accepted with low GPA if i'd decided to apply again next year? how could i show improvement? i already have work experience as pharm tech and i have repeated courses to boost up GPA, but obviously it didn't help...
would anyone be glad to cheer me up? i'm losing all of my hopes...

oh, and does anyone know about Postbac Programs? I got an email from Touro Univ in Calif that they provide Accelerated Postbac Program that will guarantee an interview spot for next year, but would that really help?

if you dont mind, what were your stats?