Anyone gotten an interview without having a complete application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JC1984

ICO Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received mail from PCO on monday, telling me that I was lacking a reference from a professor and that my application would not be looked at until it came in. But then yesterday, another letter came in offering me an interview. So I called them today to schedule it, and they didn't mention anything about the missing reference. Has this happened to anyone?

(Mind you, I only sent 2 references from professors and wasn't planning on getting a third since I found out I got into ICO a few days ago :D )

Members don't see this ad.

JC1984 said:
I received mail from PCO on monday, telling me that I was lacking a reference from a professor and that my application would not be looked at until it came in. But then yesterday, another letter came in offering me an interview. So I called them today to schedule it, and they didn't mention anything about the missing reference. Has this happened to anyone?

(Mind you, I only sent 2 references from professors and wasn't planning on getting a third since I found out I got into ICO a few days ago :D )

Yes, I didn't have any references when I got my interview for PCO. Their admission staff isn't all too friendly.

Congratulations on ICO. How much time does ICO give you to decide whether or not you want to attend their school? 2 weeks?

i recieved interviews at ICO and SUNY without my test scores.

Members don't see this ad :)
3eb4me said:
Yes, I didn't have any references when I got my interview for PCO. Their admission staff isn't all too friendly.

Congratulations on ICO. How much time does ICO give you to decide whether or not you want to attend their school? 2 weeks?

Thanks! Umm, I actually haven't gotten the letter yet, I called them to find out. I'm expecting the letter I guess tomorrow or early next week. Not sure about how much time they give me, but defintely must be before mid-January. Yeah, the lady I talked to didn't sound very nice over the phone.. the SCCO lady was really nice though! Where do you want to go?

JC1984 said:
Thanks! Umm, I actually haven't gotten the letter yet, I called them to find out. I'm expecting the letter I guess tomorrow or early next week. Not sure about how much time they give me, but defintely must be before mid-January. Yeah, the lady I talked to didn't sound very nice over the phone.. the SCCO lady was really nice though! Where do you want to go?

Yea, all the schools I talk to are so nice, except PCO. Shame.
I have no preference as of yet, and it all depends who accepts me. :)

i was offered interviews at NECO, PCO, and SUNY without OAT scores. i was accepted to NECO without OAT scores. good luck! :) :) :)