Anyone graduating this semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharMia711

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today was my last day in undergrad, I took my last final earlier this morning. I am so excited I am finally done with this stage of school. Now I hopefully I will get into pharm school. Anyone else getting a degree this semester? I am graduating with a BS in biotechnology.
 
Today was my last day in undergrad, I took my last final earlier this morning. I am so excited I am finally done with this stage of school. Now I hopefully I will get into pharm school. Anyone else getting a degree this semester? I am graduating with a BS in biotechnology.

Yep!!! I am with ya!!! 😀😀😀 I took my last final today....Friday is graduation day!!! BS in Microbiology!!! Yipee!!!:hardy::hardy:
 
PhysicsII Final tomorrow(thursday) and I will have my B.A. of Bio after 7 long years.😎