Anyone has an Anki deck for college Cell and Molecular Biology and qbank website for Orgo II

premedbaddie

Reaction score
I’m about to take both courses this semester and wanted to know if there’s any premade Anki decks and/or question banks cuz I’m trying to improve my study skills.

Members don't see this ad.

Make your own cards. Look up "cloze deletions" and "cloze templates" to get started.

Using someone else's won't be very helpful unless it is for the same class for the same school. Every school has minor differences in their curiculums and you don't want to be studying for the wrong exam, LOL.

Also, there are a lot of different ways to study, making your own cards and studying them is just one way. Another way for memorizing pathways is to use a whiteboard and draw them over and over till you can do it from memory. Or writing out "cheat sheets". Use this time to play around with your study methods and see what works for you. It will only help you in the future.

Anki is probably the worst way to learn material, you need to just study the slides they give you and know them before you start using anki to study for the material

I’m about to take both courses this semester and wanted to know if there’s any premade Anki decks and/or question banks cuz I’m trying to improve my study skills.
Anki decks