Anyone have Jefferson's match list??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superspec

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If any of you guys have their classes match list, it would be super appreciated! I met some really cool people on the trail and i am trying to find out where they all are. Thanks!:)

Members don't see this ad.

I have a hard copy of it (being a jeffersonian), but, I have no idea how to turn these 5 sheets of paper into an electronic list. I love SDN, but I'm not doing it by hand! *laughs*

Where did the rad/onc people go?

Re: radiation
One person went to Fox Chase Cancer Center (MD/PhD).
One person went to University of Virginia (MD).

I think those were the only two who applied.
If I recall correctly, in the past people have gone to U Maryland, U Rochester, Beaumont, among other places. The chair of jeff, Walter Curran is fairly regarded in the field, and he also chairs RTOG. For research it is probably third in the region, behind Fox-chase and Penn.

anybody know where IM ended up?

I don't quite remember the all of the places for IM (from memory), so this list omits some.
Jeff - 9
Columbia - 1
UPenn - 3
Cedars Sinai - 1
UC Irvine - 1
OHSU - 1
Dartmouth - 1
NWestern - 1
UC Chicago -1
UIC - 1-2
BU - 1-2
Mt Sinai - 1-2
Cornell/Weill - 1
Tufts - 2
UMich - 1
Brown - 1
Beth Isreal Sabbath - 1
NYU - 1
Emory - 1
Duke - 1
UVA - 1
No one entering IM went to UCSF, UW, UCLA, MGH, B&W, Baylor, Mayo clinic, but I do know some people who interviewed at a few of those places who got their first choice instead.

Where did the general surgery people go?

Yale, UCSD, Jeff, Robert Wood, there were a couple more I can't remember. Will edit later.