anyone have kaplan math subject tests

Started by saman s
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

not sure kaplan does them.....atleast I don't know anything but the barrons and the kaplan blue book, and the kaplan review notes with the flashcards you get when you take the course.

another thing is that i think your posting on the wrong board buddy... 😉
 
I have 4 kaplan math subject tests. But I am still using them till I take the DAT next week. They are not that great if you ask me....but anything works. Let me know if you still need them after next week. I also have that gre math book, it is pretty good, you might wanna try that. I really dislike them word problems!
 
ATX04UT said:
I have 4 kaplan math subject tests. But I am still using them till I take the DAT next week. They are not that great if you ask me....but anything works. Let me know if you still need them after next week. I also have that gre math book, it is pretty good, you might wanna try that. I really dislike them word problems!

I would really appreciate if I could have a copy of Kaplans' math problems. thank you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The kaplan math subject tests are much harder than the real thing. If you're going to do them, you may as well use a 4 function calculator or just not time yourself.