Anyone have transcript & LOR request forms for aadsas??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Grinder

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm reapplying and wanted to get a head start on sending in my transcripts & LORs. Does anyone have a copy of the request forms from last cycle or remember what goes on the form??

Members don't see this ad.

I'm reapplying and wanted to get a head start on sending in my transcripts & LORs. Does anyone have a copy of the request forms from last cycle or remember what goes on the form??

I'm pretty sure last years matching forms won't do you any good. You need this years assigned "AADSAS #" which you can't get until the new cycle opens up. All you can do is get everyone to write the letters and have them standing by waiting for the matching form. Same with transcripts, you can't have them sent until you have the new matching form. Otherwise people would start having things sent to AADSAS before the cycle was even open.

Members don't see this ad :)
^

i think that was a joke. sorry, wait till may 16th

i think this year you will be able to have your recommenders do it online or something. so, i dont think we will need the matching forms anymore (unless you'll still use the hard copies, of course ).