1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Anyone hear anything from BU?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by UJ007, Feb 16, 2007.

1. UJ007

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hi all, I'm a new member and I've been reading the posts for a little while now (quite helpful) and I finally signed up. I was wondering how long it takes to hear back from BU after an interview. I had my interview in early Feb and am wondering if anyone else was interviewed around that time and if they heard back from them?

2. SheGotGame

SheGotGame Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I interviewed Feb 2 and still haven't gotten anything.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SheGotGame

SheGotGame Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I got a rejection letter in the mail today, which is weird because my interviewer said she saw nothing wrong with my application, that she would highly recommend me, and that I should be expecting an acceptance letter. She kept trying to persuade me to pick BU, too. It just goes to show to take what they say as a grain of salt, haha.

Oh well, I got into Tufts and that's all that matters! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. OP
    OP
    UJ007

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Seriously huh? Wow cause my interviewer also tried to sell the school to me, I thought I was seriously being considered. Now i'm a little worried since BU was my first and so far only interview.
    But congrats on Tufts!

5. SheGotGame

SheGotGame Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I'm sure you did your best and did just fine. That's all we can ever hope for. You will know soon enough. Good luck, and I hope you get in! :thumbup: