Anyone hear anything from BU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UJ007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a new member and I've been reading the posts for a little while now (quite helpful) and I finally signed up. I was wondering how long it takes to hear back from BU after an interview. I had my interview in early Feb and am wondering if anyone else was interviewed around that time and if they heard back from them?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, I'm a new member and I've been reading the posts for a little while now (quite helpful) and I finally signed up. I was wondering how long it takes to hear back from BU after an interview. I had my interview in early Feb and am wondering if anyone else was interviewed around that time and if they heard back from them?

I interviewed Feb 2 and still haven't gotten anything.

I got a rejection letter in the mail today, which is weird because my interviewer said she saw nothing wrong with my application, that she would highly recommend me, and that I should be expecting an acceptance letter. She kept trying to persuade me to pick BU, too. It just goes to show to take what they say as a grain of salt, haha.

Oh well, I got into Tufts and that's all that matters! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously huh? Wow cause my interviewer also tried to sell the school to me, I thought I was seriously being considered. Now i'm a little worried since BU was my first and so far only interview.
But congrats on Tufts!

Seriously huh? Wow cause my interviewer also tried to sell the school to me, I thought I was seriously being considered. Now i'm a little worried since BU was my first and so far only interview.
But congrats on Tufts!

I'm sure you did your best and did just fine. That's all we can ever hope for. You will know soon enough. Good luck, and I hope you get in! :thumbup: