Anyone hear back from LIU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gymgirl57620035

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear back from Long Island University after the Dec. 9th interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope! I filled out my supplemental a week after the interview but I still haven't heard anything.

Interviewed on Nov 19th, received email acceptance dec 16th, received email scholarship offer (30K ish) one week after that.

Members don't see this ad :)
I gave them a call and apparently they are little behind because of the holiday, they hadn't made a decision either way yet...hopefully not too much longer!

I went to send an e-mail last night around 8pm and the decision was sitting right in my inbox. It was sent at 7pm and I was not expecting it and I got in!!!!! So check your email after normal business day!!! I'm sure good news will come soon!

I went for an interview November 18, received an acceptance e-mail on Dec. 16, and another email on Dec. 20 saying that I was under "pending further review" on whether I would receive a scholarship. I also received the official acceptance letter in my mail shortly after being e-mailed.