Program-Specific Info / Q's Anyone hear back from MUSC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CAOT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Or know their approximate timeline for 2017 start?

Members don't see this ad.

i am still waiting too!

their summer semester is may 7 - august 18 and then the fall semester starts on august 22.

Reactions: 1 user
Same! Super nervous--Anyone know how many they accept?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard yet either. Though, I'm expecting the worst because they tend not to take out of state :/

i just emailed admissions and they said that we would be notified of our admission status via email in late-February into early-March

i just emailed admissions and they said that we would be notified of our admission status via email in late-February into early-March
Thanks for the info! Does anyone know what they look at specifically? For example, do they look more at GRE or GPA?

This wait is killing me... I feel like they get back to you so late for as early as their deadline is...

Reactions: 1 users
This wait is killing me... I feel like they get back to you so late for as early as their deadline is...

And as early as their start date!! If we don't hear back until march and start early may, that is a very fast turnaround for those of us who would be moving states to attend

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Inwa
And as early as their start date!! If we don't hear back until march and start early may, that is a very fast turnaround for those of us who would be moving states to attend

I was thinking the same thing! I received an acceptance to another school and accepted just in case because I don't want to go through all of this again. But now I can't look for an apartment or anything because im still waiting on MUSC. I have other schools that are supposed to give me a decision around the same time but their deadlines were Feb 1.

Ugh yeah the struggle is real!! I hate the waiting game. Hopefully we'll hear soon! Congrats on your other acceptance

Ugh yeah the struggle is real!! I hate the waiting game. Hopefully we'll hear soon! Congrats on your other acceptance

Thank you, I'm very blessed! I hope you hear good news soon :) Are you waiting on a lot of other schools?

Yes lol I applied to 9 schools bc I want options for relocation and my boyfriend works in a pretty specific field so we are trying to plan a move together! He currently works in charleston so that would really be ideal for us!! What about you?