Anyone hear back from Pacific University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gotaspirations

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm getting really anxious... anyone hear back from Pacific University?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything from them either. The last email I got from them said that they'd send out interview invites by mid January. I'm so tired of waiting!

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an interview invite today! Check your inboxes...

Members don't see this ad :)
I was anxiously awaiting an email all week and just found out I have an interview too!

So yesterday was the only day Pacific send out invitations for interviews? Dang...

Got an interview invite as well. Anyone know what airport to fly into?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just declined my interview offer. I hope this helps someone else out!

I'm getting really anxious... anyone hear back from Pacific University?
I haven't heard anything either...

I have a 3.92 GPA, with 3.82 prerequisites. I have high GRE scores, but they don't consider them anyway. I also already have an interview with UMT in Missoula. I figure if they didn't choose me, it's because I only have a little under 200 observation hours. Even though their minimum is only 100, they seem to put a lot of stock into that.

The person who said they had until the 23rd to accept or decline their interview gives me hope for a second shot. However, if it falls on the same day as my interview at UMT, I will have to decline it.

Good luck to you!

I declined my interview invite. Hopefully yall will hear soon!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Just received an interview invite, but it conflicts with another interview I have... so I declined my spot for that date! Hope one of you get one!

- Got the interview rescheduled for the February 11!

Last edited:
I actually just got an acceptance email from Eastern WA, so I just cancelled my interview. I hope this helps someone out! Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
UOP only asked 3 questions for the interview. Prior to the interview, UOP students constantly reiterate the interview is more like a get-to-know you session. Makes me wonder how much can these 3 questions tell about you...anyway, good luck for those interviewing on the 4th!

UOP only asked 3 questions for the interview. Prior to the interview, UOP students constantly reiterate the interview is more like a get-to-know you session. Makes me wonder how much can these 3 questions tell about you...anyway, good luck for those interviewing on the 4th!

Hi!
Hope your interview went well today. I interview with them tomorrow. What was the writing portion like? Can you give any tips for the individual interview? We only have one individual interview for 30 minutes?

Thank you!

Hi!
Hope your interview went well today. I interview with them tomorrow. What was the writing portion like? Can you give any tips for the individual interview? We only have one individual interview for 30 minutes?

Thank you!

I'm pretty sure @melrosePT doesn't realize that Pacific University isn't the same as UOP (<- this one is in California). I'm not sure how long the individual interview is, but I spoke with a student about the writing portion and she said it wasn't a big deal as long as you're a decent writer. Also be ready to talk about what you wrote in your interview.