You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone hear back from Pacific University?
Started by gotaspirations
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
J
JayP17
I haven't heard anything from them either. The last email I got from them said that they'd send out interview invites by mid January. I'm so tired of waiting!
Just got an interview invite today! Check your inboxes...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an invite as well! @DaAZPT, have you checked your spam folder?
I did. There was no email :/ Hopefully I get some good news!I got an invite as well! @DaAZPT, have you checked your spam folder?
I did. There was no email :/ Hopefully I get some good news!
Dang, well we were given until the 23rd to confirm, so maybe you'll get one once a few decline. Good luck!
What were your stats? @astarblaze and @keys33 I'm also waiting for the email?!
GPA: 3.73
Pre-Req GPA: 3.66
GRE: 155V 155Q 4.5W
Observation Hours: almost 400 outpatient and 10 inpatient.
Hopefully a spot opens up for you!
Got an interview invite as well. Anyone know what airport to fly into?
Got an interview invite as well. Anyone know what airport to fly into?
They suggest PDX in their confirmation email.
What were your stats? @astarblaze and @keys33 I'm also waiting for the email?!
Stats:
Cum GPA: 3.6 (last 60: 4.0)
Pre req GPA: 4.0
~380 hours observation split between inpatient, SNF, outpatient, peds
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard anything either...I'm getting really anxious... anyone hear back from Pacific University?
I have a 3.92 GPA, with 3.82 prerequisites. I have high GRE scores, but they don't consider them anyway. I also already have an interview with UMT in Missoula. I figure if they didn't choose me, it's because I only have a little under 200 observation hours. Even though their minimum is only 100, they seem to put a lot of stock into that.
The person who said they had until the 23rd to accept or decline their interview gives me hope for a second shot. However, if it falls on the same day as my interview at UMT, I will have to decline it.
Good luck to you!
Just received an interview invite, but it conflicts with another interview I have... so I declined my spot for that date! Hope one of you get one!
- Got the interview rescheduled for the February 11!
- Got the interview rescheduled for the February 11!
Last edited:
Just got my invite for the 3rd!!!
I actually just got an acceptance email from Eastern WA, so I just cancelled my interview. I hope this helps someone out! Good luck!
Last edited:
I also have an interview scheduled for the 4th!
UOP only asked 3 questions for the interview. Prior to the interview, UOP students constantly reiterate the interview is more like a get-to-know you session. Makes me wonder how much can these 3 questions tell about you...anyway, good luck for those interviewing on the 4th!
UOP only asked 3 questions for the interview. Prior to the interview, UOP students constantly reiterate the interview is more like a get-to-know you session. Makes me wonder how much can these 3 questions tell about you...anyway, good luck for those interviewing on the 4th!
Hi!
Hope your interview went well today. I interview with them tomorrow. What was the writing portion like? Can you give any tips for the individual interview? We only have one individual interview for 30 minutes?
Thank you!
Hi!
Hope your interview went well today. I interview with them tomorrow. What was the writing portion like? Can you give any tips for the individual interview? We only have one individual interview for 30 minutes?
Thank you!
I'm pretty sure @melrosePT doesn't realize that Pacific University isn't the same as UOP (<- this one is in California). I'm not sure how long the individual interview is, but I spoke with a student about the writing portion and she said it wasn't a big deal as long as you're a decent writer. Also be ready to talk about what you wrote in your interview.
Any update ?
Have you heard? Acceptances? I saw you declined Utah.Any update ?