Anyone hear back from VCU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaymin8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied regular decision and was wondering if any regular decision applicant heard back from VCU. I am a little nervous as the early decisions that were in my interview group heard back (since ED deadline was Oct. 19). I would have thought they would review the entire group, early and regular. On top of that I have a small window to put a deposit on another school or I forfeit the seat.

Members don't see this ad.

Have you heard anything yet? I applied regular decision, interviewed on Oct. 24th. Still haven't heard anything from them, and there's like, no thread for the c/o 2020... Dr. Reinders did say it'll take 2-3 weeks for us to find out, he said they were still reviewing the Oct. 17th interviewees. The wait is killing me...

Ya I was in that group but I was like 1 of 2 regular decision. I know people that were in my interview group that were ED that heard back. I called them yesterday and they said they haven't reviewed my file yet. I assume they reviewed all the ED and may start back tracking and review all the regular decisions now?!? Keep me informed on your status to. I hate how VCU won't let you know if you are wait listed. They only inform you if you are accepted or denied.