Anyone hear back from VCU?

Started by jaymin8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jaymin8

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied regular decision and was wondering if any regular decision applicant heard back from VCU. I am a little nervous as the early decisions that were in my interview group heard back (since ED deadline was Oct. 19). I would have thought they would review the entire group, early and regular. On top of that I have a small window to put a deposit on another school or I forfeit the seat.
 
Have you heard anything yet? I applied regular decision, interviewed on Oct. 24th. Still haven't heard anything from them, and there's like, no thread for the c/o 2020... Dr. Reinders did say it'll take 2-3 weeks for us to find out, he said they were still reviewing the Oct. 17th interviewees. The wait is killing me...
 
Ya I was in that group but I was like 1 of 2 regular decision. I know people that were in my interview group that were ED that heard back. I called them yesterday and they said they haven't reviewed my file yet. I assume they reviewed all the ED and may start back tracking and review all the regular decisions now?!? Keep me informed on your status to. I hate how VCU won't let you know if you are wait listed. They only inform you if you are accepted or denied.