Anyone hear from ASDOH yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dent001

BAMF
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone gotten interviews from them yet?

i have my midwestern interview on 10/13 so i want to try to schedule ASDOH around the same time so i dont have to fly out twice.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
has anyone gotten interviews from them yet?

i have my midwestern interview on 8/13 so i want to try to schedule ASDOH around the same time so i dont have to fly out twice.

Did you mean that you have an interview on 9/13? If so, it appears that one person has an interview at ASDOH on that same day. You can go to predents.com and check out who's getting interviews and to where.

The receptionist I spoke to said late September, but the admissions lady I spoke to told me I should know by next week. I was in the first mailing date so i'm not sure if she meant I specifically would know next week or they would send out a bunch of interviews next week, but I assume they're sending out a majority of them starting soon

Did you mean that you have an interview on 9/13? If so, it appears that one person has an interview at ASDOH on that same day. You can go to predents.com and check out who's getting interviews and to where.

my bad i meant 10/13