Anyone hear from Cincinnati recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sarat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I was just curious whether anyone had received a decision from Cinci in the last couple weeks. I didn't see any new posts on the acceptance thread. I interviewed 10/29 and was told I'd hear in 3-4 weeks... and 4 weeks was today. Anyways its my top choice so im dying to get some news...

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

The adcomm took thanksgiving week off, so that might have added another week for you. They are also off from the week of christmas until Jan 6. I just interviewed there the week of TG and they told me that they were 3-4 weeks behind going into their 'half-way break,' so it could be a while.

Good luck.

Have you checked your online status page? I saw my acceptance there before I heard anything from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
My daughter was accepted by Ciincinnati in early November after an October interview.

yeah, ive been checking the status page pretty much all day every wed...

Thanks for the suggestion though!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Good luck!

I interviewed 11/20 and got decision 12/12.

I interviewed on 12/4 and got accepted today!

Congratulations on the acceptances!! Are ya'll planning to go?

I got waitlisted... so kinda bummed about that since it's my top choice. Does anyone know if a lot of people get in off waitlist? I emailed the dean of admissions, but havent gotten a reply yet.

Interviewed 11/27, accepted today... I am thrilled and odds are that's where I'll be next fall.

Congrats on the acceptances guys! Its looking like I may end up there in the fall also.

Interviewed 11/19, Accepted 12/6: they emailed me, and told me to check my medstopone status.